One is 'free' to be the Fool, the Liar, and the Usurer
FLU: Three Big Freedoms that Shape the West
In last June and at the beginning of July I received, thanks to internet and to ordinary press, several messages which made me wonder up to which point we ourselves, and the world around us, are shaped by messages which are evidently fake, fabricated for the purpose of misleading both elites and the common people, for an apparent benefit of The International of Professional Crooks.
1. At the beginning of June the Italian press (and subsequently the Polish one) raised the topic of supposed “most terrible secrets” of lasting for 26 years rule of pope Johannes Paulus II at the Holy See. (see http://www.wikio.it/news/Wanda+Poltawska: Wanda Poltawska, la grande amica di Giovanni Paolo II, non conserva solo un’eccezionale corrispondenza privata con il Pontefice. E’ la depositaria anche dei segreti più terribili di quel Pontificato. Sa molto dell’attentato in piazza San Pietro, ad esempio. ) It happened that I know personally, by family connections, the 89 years old dr Poltawska. So I started to investigate closely the reviving once again, in the Italian press, mystery of an attempt at the life of JPII on June 13 1981 at piazza San Pietro in Vatican . And I am becoming ever more convinced that it was a kind of a dupery. Perhaps I will write more in English (in Polish I published it at www.zaprasza.net) on this mysterious topic.
2. Roughly at the same time, in early June, I learned thanks to an email from Peter Myers from Australia that “Records concerning domestic flights within the US are maintained online by the Bureau of Transportation Statistics. When 9/11 researcher Gerard Holmgren checked those records he discovered that flights AA 11 and AA 77 were not scheduled to fly on 9/11. He published his discovery on 2003-11-13 and it was confirmed by others, including the author of this article (who saved the BTS web pages).” It means that even independent researchers, convinced that the official version of famous attack against USA Weltmacht on 9/11 was a fake, for whole two years after this memorable event were not conscious that flights bearing “cabalist” pair numbers AA 11 and 77 were pure dupery!
3. On July 4th (the day of Independence of USA) the WORLD VIEW NEWS SERVICE, which I trust (see http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/wvns/), has reported the sad history of “rapture” of a young 28 old Georgann Williams in Arkansas . At the beginning I believed it to be a true history, but soon I discovered that it was a www.scientificgospel.com joke played for the first time on 10/17/2004.
4. Finally, on the same July 4th I received a longer text of Stephen Gowans, an author whom I trust, about Freedom House Foundation manipulation of Iranian jet-set “well-heeled, well-educated, and to have spent time abroad” youth, which top social stratum surprisingly easily become convinced of the “truth” of ordinary lies spread by Freedom House “lie professionals”.
This last example is demonstrating up to which point an ordinary lie – being the motor of all “color revolutions” we witnessed worldwide in the last decade – has become the hall-mark of the USA globalist ambitions. (We shall speak rather of a “Triumvirate of Lie US-GB-IL”, which Holy Alliance recently have joined other European countries, in particular Poland.)
For an intellectual trained in the history of European ideas it is easy to demonstrate that the described above “Strength of the Lie” is a trivial result of Anglosaxon Liberal Philosophy, in particular the heritage Jeremy Bentham’s and James Mill’s gospel of “three freedoms” – freedom of Speech, of Associations, and of Conscience. This theoretical ‘Liberty SAC’ as a practical result has lead to the plague of FLU: the implicitly intended world domination of a “clan” of hypocrites free to behave like Fools, Liars and Usurers.
Trying to curb, already in 19th century, the plague of FLU, Karl Marx argued that all critics of a social system we shall begin with the critics of the religion, which “underwrites” morals of a given social entity. And indeed, both modern England and USA was built by pious Bible lecturers, while modern Israel is a direct product of biblical prophets’ – in particular Isaiah’s – “blind dreams”. Examining closely this wonderful Holy Scripture we can find that indeed, it harbours the modern FLU plague in its “protoviral” form:
a) The ethic of a Professional Fool is the best expressed by an exclamation of St. Paul “Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?... I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, the cleverness of the clever.” And indeed, thanks to “cleverness” of “God’s thinkers” like St. Paul the belief in ‘rapture’ become widespread among millions of cretinized, by the lecture of the Bible, Americans. See the story below.
b) The forefather of all Professional Liars is biblical Jacob, the founder of the Israeli “Chosen People” tribe. Needless to add that the property, which ‘beloved by god’ Jacob had intercepted, by stealth, from his noble brother Esau, this industrious and prolific “father of Jews” has soon mismanaged into a sterile desert due to its over exploitation by overgrazing. Jacob’s misadventure is a good historical warning, both for industrious Americans and for Jews settling in Palestine of today.
d) The only Scripture we inherited from Antiquity, which mindlessly advocates the use of usury in relations with people other than “Chosen”, is Deuteronomy 23, 20/21(deuter-double signifies ‘evil’ in Pythagorean/cabalist interpretation): “To a foreigner you may lend upon interest, but to your brother you shall not lend upon interest; that the LORD your God may bless you in all that you undertake in the land which you are entering to take possession of it”.
No doubt that the whole World Banking System, which become dominant in Western ‘civitas cristiana’ with the Protestant Mammonist Revolution, is built on this single, four or five words long sentence taken from the Holy Bible. And it is this Bible originated, utterly ANTISOCIAL AND ANTINATURAL SYSTEM, which has lead to Two World Wars in the last century, and it with no doubt will make even more harm to the Planet Earth in the present American Century.
So, no salvation to all of us, without purging of the Bible from “viruses”, which have been installed in it thousands of years ago. Jesus on the Cross is able to save only criminals, which orchestrated for him such cruel penitence. Beware of the fate of Georgann Williams, who “loved Jesus more than anything else”. See below.
WORLD VIEW NEWS SERVICE of July 4th 2009 has reported:
in Premature Rapture
Saturday, June 27, 2009
ARKANSAS CITY (AP) -- A Little Rock woman was killed yesterday after leaping through her moving car's sun roof during an incident best described as "a mistaken rapture" by dozens of eye witnesses.
Thirteen other people were injured after a twenty-car pile up resulted from people trying to avoid hitting the woman who was apparently convinced that the rapture was occurring when she saw twelve people floating up into the air, and then passed a man on the side of the road who she claimed was Jesus.
"She started screaming "He's back, He's back" and climbed right out of the sunroof and jumped off the roof of the car," said Everet Williams, husband of 28-year-old Georgann Williams who was pronounced dead at the scene.
"I was slowing down but she wouldn't wait till I stopped," Williams said. "She thought the rapture was happening and was convinced that Jesus was gonna lift her up into the sky," he went on to say.
"This is the strangest thing I've seen since I've been on the force,"said Paul Madison, first officer on the scene.
Madison questioned the man who looked like Jesus and discovered that he was dressed up as Jesus and was on his way to a toga costume party when the tarp covering the bed of his pickup truck came loose and released twelve blowup dolls filled with helium which floated up into the air.
Ernie Jenkins, 32, of Fort Smith , who's been told by several of his friends that he looks like Jesus, pulled over and lifted his arms into the air in frustration, and said "Come back here," just as the Williams' car passed him.
Mrs. Williams was sure that it was Jesus lifting people up into the sky as they passed by him, according to her husband, who says his wife loved Jesus more than anything else.
When asked for comments about the twelve dolls, Jenkins replied, "This is all just too weird for me. I never expected anything like this to happen."
(An evident hoax posted for the first time on 10/17/2004 at:
By Stephen Gowans
As the head of Freedom House, a CIA-interlocked think-tank  that promotes free markets, free enterprise and free trade, Peter Ackerman has been at the forefront of efforts to topple foreign governments that place more emphasis on promoting the welfare of their citizens (and often their own bourgeoisie) than providing export and investment opportunities to US corporations, banks, and investors.
An ex-Wall Street investment banker who was once junk bond trader Michael Milken’s right-hand man, Ackerman’s speciality these days is regime change civil disobedience –training activists in the use of civil disobedience destabilization techniques to bring down foreign governments.
A member of the Council on Foreign Relations, a Washington-Wall Street insiders’ group that brings together corporate CEOs and lawyers, scholars, and government and military officials to recommend foreign policy positions to the US State Department, Ackerman also heads the International Center for Non-Violent Conflict (ICNC). Working in parallel with billionaire financier George Soros’ Open Society Institute, the ICNC deploys civil disobedience specialists to teach “activists how to agitate for change against” governments on Washington’s regime change hit list, “going everywhere from Eastern Europe to train Belarusians to Turkey to coach Iranians.” 
Ackerman and other civil disobedience imperialists, like Stephen Zunes, a self-styled progressive who acts as chief apologist for Ackerman among leftists who have romantic illusions about popular uprisings,  give their efforts to topple foreign governments the deceptively reassuring name “democracy promotion.” Democracy promotion, a Bush administration official once said, is a rubric to get people to support regime change without saying the words.  Zunes has also sprung to the defense of Gene Sharp, the head of the Albert Einstein Institution, who advised right-wing Venezuelans on how to use civil disobedience to overthrow Hugo Chavez. 
Three years ago, and not long after the election of Mohamed Ahmadinejad, Ackerman, along with Ramin Ahmadi, co-founder of the US State Department-funded Iran Human Rights Document Center , sketched out a scenario of Iranians using civil disobedience to topple the Iranian government.
In a January 6, 2006 International Herald Tribune article, prophetically titled “ Iran ’s future? Watch the streets,” the pair complained that Ahmadinejad promised “to redistribute wealth to the poor and curb capitalists,” and described the new president’s electoral victory as plunging Iranian “society into a mood of despair.”
Iranian society hadn’t plunged into despair, at least the large majority that elected Ahmadinejad hadn’t. Instead, it was the losers, “ Iran ’s parliamentary reformists” and the wealthy, Western-educated Iranians they represented, who were in despair. In Ackerman’s and Ahmadi’s view, this stratum, a budding comprador class, was equal to Iranian society as a whole, rather than a minority whose interests were about to be curbed by the newly elected president.
Looking ahead, Ahmadi and his Freedom House co-author, pointed to “a grass-roots movement…waiting to be roused in Iran ,” that would “demand real economic reform,” so long as “its cadres” were provided “a clear strategic vision and leadership.” “Grass-roots” by Ackerman’s and Ahamdi’s restrictive definition, was anyone targeted by Ahmadinejad’s redistribution and capitalist-curbing program. “Economic reform” was giving capital free rein.
The model for overthrowing the income-redistributing, capitalist-curbing Ahmadinejad, they wrote, would be the Polish trade union Solidarity, which worked to destabilize another set of capitalist-unfriendly income-redistributors, the communist government of Poland . Solidarity – the only trade union Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, the CIA and the Wall Street Journal ever liked — was instrumental in the collapse of Polish communism, and more widely, in the demise of socialism in Eastern Europe. Western corporations and investors seeking export and investment opportunities in Eastern Europe – people represented by Ackerman and Soros — profited handsomely, but for ordinary people, communism’s demise has been a disaster. Poverty, unemployment, economic insecurity and inequality have soared. 
To help Iran ’s disgruntled budding comprador class, the pair urged “nongovernmental organizations around the world” to “expand their efforts to assist Iranian civil society, women’s groups, unions and journalists. And the global news media,” they wrote, should “cover the steady stream of strikes, protests, and other acts of opposition.” In other words, the media should play a role by depicting the Iranian government as deeply unpopular to justify its overthrow.
Significantly, organizations like Freedom House, ICNC, and the Soros Open Society Institute, operating on grants from Western governments, parliaments and corporate foundations – all of which were opposed to Ahmadinejad for his asserting Iran’s right to a self-reliant civilian nuclear power industry and refusal to accelerate the sale of Iran’s state-owned economy to private investors — would provide the strategic vision, leadership, as well as the money and training, for Ackerman’s and Ahmadi’s slumbering grass-roots movement.
In May of 2005, R. Nicholas Burns, then U.S. undersecretary of state for political affairs, said the U.S. was ready to hike funding to groups within Iran seeking regime change. The United States had already spent $1.5 million in 2004 and $3 million in 2005 on exile groups with contacts inside Iran . 
Burns equated the ramped up spending to “taking a page from the playbook” on Ukraine and Georgia, where, as the New York Times explained,” in those countries the United States gave money to the opposition and pro-democracy groups, some of which later supported the peaceful overthrow of the governments in power.” 
But it would take longer to spark a color revolution in Iran , Burns warned. “We don’t have a platform to do it. The country isn’t free enough to do it. It’s a much more oppressive environment than Ukraine was…during the Orange Revolution” where the U.S. was able to take advantage of the country’s openness to overturn the election of a pro-Russian government to install a pro-Washington one. 
On February 15, 2005, then U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice added $75 million to the $10 million already earmarked for U.S. government programs to “support networks for Iranian reformers, political dissidents and human rights activists.” Two-thirds of the additional funding was to be used to “increase television broadcasting to 24 hours a day all week in Farsi into Iran .”  The purpose of the broadcasting was to sour the population on the Ahmadinejad government.
The country was soon awash in regime change funding, a cornucopia that led some opponents of the government to beseech the United States to tighten its pursue strings. The funding, they said, made all opponents, especially those with Western contacts, appear to be potential conspirators. The group added that “no credible civil society member would want to be associated with such a fund.”  But there were many non-credible ones that did.
Meanwhile, Ackerman’s ICNC was inviting Iranians to workshops to teach them how peaceful revolts in Georgia , the Philippines and elsewhere were set off. Training sessions were held “every month or so, hoping to foment a non-violent conflict in Iran .” 
Ackerman’s and Ahmadi’s comparison of Iran ’s aspiring color revolutionaries to Solidarity is only partly correct. Unlike the former, who tend to be well-heeled, well-educated, and to have spent time abroad, Solidarity was born of a genuinely working class grass-roots movement, which had legitimate grievances against Poland ’s Communist government.  The grievances of the aspiring color revolutionaries, however, are rooted in a contested election which the balance of evidence suggests was fair. A Rockefeller Foundation-sponsored poll, carried out three weeks before the election, found that Ahmadinejad led his nearest rival, Mir Hossein Mousavi, by a margin of more than two to one, similar to the outcome of the vote.  The head of Israel ’s intelligence agency, Mossad, hardly an Ahmadinejad supporter, found no greater irregularities in Iran ’s presidential election than in those of Western countries.  On the other hand, claiming that an election is stolen, and using the alleged fraud as a pretext to launch a campaign of civil disobedience, is a hallmark of the regime change programs Ackerman has been at the center of. 
Where the color revolutionaries and Solidarity are similar is in serving as the vehicles of the same class. Solidarity was quickly hijacked by anti-communist intellectuals who provided the strategic vision and leadership, with the help of financing from Eastern European émigrés assisted by the CIA. They had no interest in helping the Polish working class, which remained solidly committed to socialism.  They sought, instead, to destabilize the Polish government.
Likewise, Ackerman’s and Ahmadi’s slumbering “grassroots” movement has been roused by civil disobedience regime change promoters from outside and wealthy locals who have soaked up pro-imperialist values while studying abroad. They’ve taken a leaf from Western-backed color revolutions carried out in other countries, ones Ackerman and company have been instrumental in promoting. Their interest lies not in the social welfare of the majority of Iranians, who appear to have voted for Ahmadinejad, but in destabilizing the Iranian government to serve their own narrow class interests.
Many leftists have turned a blind eye to the class character of Ackerman’s and Ahmadi’s “grassroots movement,” as well as to the source of its strategic vision and leadership. They have done so out of infatuation with the romance of a seemingly popular uprising, dislike of Ahmadinejad’s social conservatism, and the mistaken belief that the uprising is about democracy and human rights. The “grassroots” movement is hardly grassroots, and its goals are hardly the lofty ones leftists have attributed to it. They are, instead, the goals a wealthy former Wall Street investment banker turned regime change promoter and Washington-insider and wealthy Iranians who have studied at expensive universities in the imperial center, are able to share in common – toppling a government that stands in the way of their mutual enrichment.
1. Noam Chomsky and Edward Herman, Manufacturing Consent: The Political
Economy of the Mass Media, Pantheon Books,
New York , 1988, p. 28.
2. The Los Angeles Times, September 2, 2008.
3. Stephen Gowans, “Stephen Zunes and the Struggle for Overseas Profit,” gowans.wordpress.com, February 18, 2008. http://gowans.wordpress.com/2008/02/18/stephen-zunes-and-the-struggle-for-overseas-profits/
4. Guy Dinmore, “US and UK develop democracy strategy for Iran ,” Financial Times (UK), April 21, 2006.
5. Stephen Zunes, George Cicariello-Maher & Eva Golinger, “Debate on the Albert Einstein Institution and its involvement in Venezuela ,” August 5, 2008. www.venezuelanlysis.com, http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/analysis/3690
6. Steve Weissman, “ Iran : Nonviolence 101,” www.truthout.org, June 21, 2009. http://www.truthout.org/062109Y
7. Stephen Gowans, “Hail the Reds,” MLToday.com, October 23, 2004. http://mltoday.com/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=186
8. The New York Times, May 29, 2005.
11. The New York Times, February 16, 2006.
12. Carah Ong, “Iranians Speak Out on Regime Change Slush Fund,” MRZine, July 15, 2008. http://www.monthlyreview.org/mrzine/ong150708.html
13. Reuters, April 30, 2003.
14. Albert Szymanski, Class Struggle in Socialist Poland , Praeger , New York , 1984.
15. Ken Ballen and Patrick Doherty, “Ahmadinejad is who Iranians want,” The Guardian (UK), June 15, 2009; Stephen Gowans, “Iranian electoral fraud: A skeptic’s view,” gowans.wordpress.com, June 16, 2009. http://gowans.wordpress.com/2009/06/16/iranian-electoral-fraud-a-sceptic%e2%80%99s-view/
16. George Galloway, “I’m not a traitor…or a hypocrite,” DailyRecord.co.uk, June 29, 2009.
17. Stephen Gowans, “Learning for color revolutions,” gowans.wordpress.com, March 16, 2009. http://gowans.wordpress.com/2009/03/16/learning-from-color-revolutions/